Query regarding migration from Maillenium to Dovecot mail server

Sirisha R Sirisha.R at amdocs.com
Tue Dec 29 13:34:15 UTC 2015

Hi,

We have few queries regarding dovecot mail server. Our application used to supported maillenium mail server, but soon this server is going to retire. So we are planning to migrate our application mail server to dovecot for which we seek your help.

Previously, the mailboxes that our application used to support were under att  domain, then the mailboxes were migrated to maillenium mail server, and aliases of the existing att mailboxes were created by maillenium support group, so that any mail sent to the att mailbox automatically gets redirected to maillenium alias mailbox. For instance, for the mailbox abc.att.com, an alias was created as abc at maillenium.att.com<mailto:abc at maillenium.att.com>. Maillenium support group provided us mailServerHost, mailServerUsername and  mailServerPassword.

We seek your help in migrating from Maillenium mail system to Dovecot.

Thanks & Regards,
R Sirisha