Xi broken

Thomas Leuxner tlx at leuxner.net
Sun May 10 16:01:25 UTC 2015

* Stephan Bosch <stephan at rename-it.nl> 2015.05.10 17:34:

> Don't hesitate to notify me if there are any problems.

Thanks for fixing this. As this repo stuff is mostly bleeding edge, I noticed that the systemd service file needs to be modified to allow coredumps. Not sure how it is supposed to interact with the file /etc/default/dovecot and its ALLOW_COREDUMPS=1 variable, but one needs to explicitly add LimitCORE=infinity in the 'Service' section (until someone with more systemd foo fixes it):

$ cat /lib/systemd/system/dovecot.service
[Unit]
Description=Dovecot IMAP/POP3 email server
After=local-fs.target network.target

[Service]
Type=simple
LimitCORE=infinity