FW: quota-status service

Michael Fox news at mefox.org
Sun Jul 3 15:41:49 UTC 2016

Aki:  Over the last three days, I've watched many other questions being asked and answered.  Were they also impolite to ask?

Peter:  What exactly was impolite about identifying missing information and listing the specific details that I'm looking for?

Aki & Peter:  Do either of you know the answers to at least some of my questions?

Michael