Easily kick and flush dovecot cache for all dovecot mailboxes in a domain

Murray T. | Dreamscape murray.t at dreamscapenetworks.com
Fri Jun 10 00:21:03 UTC 2016

Hi,

We are running a dovecot director cluster.  We want to be able to easily kick all mailboxes in a domain off all backend mailstores.  We also then want to flush the dovecot cache for all dovecot mailboxes in the domain.  Is there a single command we can run on one of the front-end director mail proxies or backend mailstores that will do this instead of having to kick or flush each mailbox in a domain individually on each mailstore.

Thanks

Murray Trainer

Regards,

Murray T.
Level 3 Project Manager

P: +61 8 9422 0894
F: +61 8 9422 0801
www.DreamscapeNetworks.com<http://www.dreamscapenetworks.com/>
[dreamscape]<http://www.dreamscapenetworks.com/>

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail and/or attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the named recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to other persons or use it for any purpose or store or copy the information in any medium. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Dreamscape Networks.

Copyright (c) 2016 www.DreamscapeNetworks.com<http://www.dreamscapenetworks.com/>, All rights reserved.