Trouble getting vnd.dovecot.filter and filter visible/usable...

Tolbert, Joshua P jtolbert at illinois.edu
Thu Mar 17 19:04:10 UTC 2016

Hello,

I’m trying to make vnd.dovecot.filter available both globally and for users through sieve, but I haven’t had much luck getting things to work right. Sieve scripts won’t validate and vnd.dovecot.filter never shows up in the managesieve capability list. I’ve spent lots of time looking for where problems could be, but I’m out of ideas…So I’m asking you guys.

In the protocol lmtp section, I’m defining mail_plugins = $mail_plugins sieve, however I’ve tried it without $mail_plugins too…No luck that way either.

Any help/advice would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Cheers,

Josh