AW: no Authnticationmethode from outlook to Imap

Maurizio Caloro mauric at gmx.ch
Sat Feb 11 16:08:55 UTC 2017

Thanks for your feedback......

I use 143 and if using 993 tell the system the the Certificate are wrong ???

root at caloro:/etc/dovecot/conf.d# doveconf -n
# 2.2.13: /etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf
# OS: Linux 3.16.0-4-amd64 x86_64 Debian 8.7
auth_mechanisms = plain login
debug_log_path = /var/log/mail.log
info_log_path = /var/log/mail.log
log_path = /var/log/mail.log
mail_access_groups = vmail
mail_location = mbox:~/mail
managesieve_notify_capability = mailto
managesieve_sieve_capability = fileinto reject envelope encoded-character
vacation subaddress comparator-i;ascii-numeric relational regex imap4flags
copy include variables body enotify environment mailbox date ihave
namespace inbox {
  inbox = yes
  location =
  mailbox Drafts {
    special_use = \Drafts
  }
  mailbox Junk {
    special_use = \Junk
  }
  mailbox Sent {
    special_use = \Sent
  }
  mailbox "Sent Messages" {
    special_use = \Sent
  }
  mailbox Trash {
    special_use = \Trash
  }
  prefix =
}
passdb {
  args = scheme=CRYPT username_format=%u /etc/dovecot/users
  driver = passwd-file
}
plugin {
  sieve = ~/sieve/.dovecot.sieve
  sieve_dir = ~/sieve
}
postmaster_address = postmaster at caloro.ch
protocols = " imap sieve pop3"
service auth {
    group = postfix
    mode = 0660
    user = postfix
  }
  unix_listener auth-client {
    mode = 0660
    user = mail
  }
}
ssl_cert = </etc/dovecot/dovecot.pem
ssl_key = </etc/dovecot/private/dovecot.pem
userdb {
  args = username_format=%u /etc/dovecot/users
  driver = passwd-file
}
protocol lda {
  mail_plugins = " quota sieve"