Dovecot 2.2.31 Incorrect Search

Tom Talpey tom at talpey.com
Tue Oct 17 22:39:51 EEST 2017

My understanding is that the only FTS search provider that supports
substrings is the legacy fts-squat. All the others perform only full
tokenized search.

I think it's possible to configure multiple fts providers, so they
can "cascade". But my installation is small enough that I only use
fts-squat. It isn't fast, but works well for my needs.