migrate courier to dovecot and forward mail like maildrop does it

Markus Rosjat rosjat at ghweb.de
Thu Sep 7 12:59:07 EEST 2017

Hi there,

I was wondering what's the way to go if I want to migrate my
courier/maildrop setup to dovecot/sieve?
Is it even possible or do I need something else?

The approach of using maildrop with postfix just hit the fan because I'm
to dumb to configure it :(

so with maildrop I have a .mailfilter file with

cc "!some_email at some_domain.tld"

and this just works like a charm with courier and maildrop but whats the
equivalent in dovecote and the sieve plugin ?

regards

Markus Rosjat    fon: +49 351 8107223    mail: rosjat at ghweb.de

G+H Webservice GbR Gorzolla, Herrmann
Königsbrücker Str. 70, 01099 Dresden

http://www.ghweb.de
fon: +49 351 8107220   fax: +49 351 8107227

Bitte prüfen Sie, ob diese Mail wirklich ausgedruckt werden muss! Before
you print it, think about your responsibility and commitment to the
ENVIRONMENT