stats-writer failed: Permission denied

Jakobus Schürz wertstoffe at nurfuerspam.de
Wed Feb 7 12:26:13 EET 2018

Hi there!

Since i compile my own dovecot (not using dovecot from debian), i get
this error on each startup dovecot with systemd

Feb 07 11:16:35 aldebaran dovecot[7455]: imap: Error:
net_connect_unix(/usr/local/var/run/dovecot/stats-writer) failed:
Permission denied
Feb 07 11:16:35 aldebaran dovecot[7455]: imap: Error:
net_connect_unix(/usr/local/var/run/dovecot/stats-writer) failed:
Permission denied

I can change the owner and/or permissions of the file, than it works
till the next reboot.

How can i set this correctly in my configs?

Some googling didn't give me results for this error.

jakob