Mail account brute force / harassment

Marc Roos M.Roos at f1-outsourcing.eu
Thu Apr 11 14:15:44 EEST 2019

If I am not mistaken dovecot has already limited concurrent
accounts/ips. Furthermore I thought it would be obvious of course to
utilize for this only unused resources and don't jeopardize a production
environment.

Furthermore it is logical to assume that one abuse host is not dedicated
to me. So it probably has 50? other connections for every one of mine.
So if it would be common practice to dump abuse to /dev/zero, the abuse
host would be the first to 'die'.