Cannot install 'libdcrypt_openssl.la' to a directory not ending in /usr/lib/dovecot

Mart Pirita mart at e-positive.ee
Mon Dec 16 10:32:39 EET 2019

Hi,

I asked how to build x64 rpm, so discussion about EOL operating systems
is totally off topic. :(

FYI, I'm still managing 4 production RedHat 6.2 (Zoot relased year 2000)
based MTA servers and they
are using latest self compiled and updated kernel, latest dovecot,
postfix, openssl, openssh, bind etc,
so they are in top shape and working well.

So official EOL is just for dummies. :)

Mart