Issue running Dovecot in Docker Container

Naveen Reddy naveenreddy99 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 12:18:55 EET 2019

I'm not using internal logging. I'm running the docker with the logging to
the host.
I have used the same options you have specified.
The problem is that the below processes are not running inside docker
container whereas the standalone dovecot is running these processes(meaning
without container)

dovecot-Dovecot/auth
dovecot-Dovecot/ssl-params
dovecot-Director/lmtp