Perl was: JMAP: Re: http API for IMAP

Thomas Güttler guettliml at thomas-guettler.de
Mon Nov 18 11:12:07 EET 2019

Am 16.11.19 um 08:15 schrieb Bron Gondwana via dovecot:
> proxy.jmap.io is very stale code at the moment.  I'm hoping to have enough time to hack on it at the IETF hackathon this
> weekend :)

I am a big biased. AFAIK it is written in Perl. I am very happy that I did not need to use Perl since 18 years now.
The regex where great. But time has changed.
Everytime you use regex today, I feel like being on the wrong track.

Related: https://github.com/guettli/programming-guidelines#regex-are-great---but-its-like-eating-rubbish

Regards,
   Thomas Güttler