Using dovecot with RoundCubeMail - where is the information for new mail in (blue coloured) directories?

Philip Rhoades phil at pricom.com.au
Thu Dec 17 23:14:38 EET 2020

People,

Every few years I try to work this problem out - occasionally I would
like to re-mark a dir as having new mail so that the dir shows up as
blue-coloured in RCM.  Every time I Google in vain and then have a go at
working it out myself but the only thing I can see is that there is a
change in the appropriate dir dovecot.index.log file after having the
blue dir clicked on (and the colour of the dir name changes back to
black) - so is the information stored somewhere in RCM itself?

Thanks,

Phil.
--
Philip Rhoades