import_environment = $import_environment DEBUG=1 where should this be logged?

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 19:14:29 EET 2020

Hi Marc,

The same document says this:

rawlog binary

It works by checking if dovecot.rawlog/ directory exists in the logged in
user's home directory, and writing the traffic to yyyymmdd-HHMMSS-pid.in
 and .out files. Each connection gets their own in/out files. *Rawlog will
simply skip users who don't have the dovecot.rawlog/ directory and the
performance impact for those users is minimal.*