Dovecot Maildirs multi language

Sami Ketola sami.ketola at dovecot.fi
Tue Jul 7 19:46:45 EEST 2020

Hi,

yes, you can override these settings by returning variables from userdb.

for example can define:

namespace INBOX {
  inbox = yes
  location =
  separator = /
  mailbox Spam {
    auto = suscribe
    special_use = \Junk
    hidden = yes
  }
  mailbox Roskaposti {
    auto = subscribe
    special_use = \Junk
    hidden = yes
  }
}

and then from userdb return:

mailbox/inbox/mailbox/Spam/hidden=no
or
mailbox/inbox/mailbox/Roskaposti/hidden=no

if to show the language specific Spam folder.

Sami