Urgent Help required

Kishore Potnuru kishore.reachme at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 13:38:45 EEST 2020

Thank you for your reply.

1. Am i able to upgrade directly from 2.0 to 2.3? or I should go
periodically from 2.0 to 2.1, then 2.1 to 2.2, then 2.2 to 2.3....?
2. could you please suggest me steps to pick the correct package to upgrade
in the above version (2.1, 2.2, 2.3)?
3. which location i need to download the packages?
4. I am using redhat servers. Am i able to directly download and upgrade
the software from my redhat linux server? please advise step-by-step
instructions for this?

Thanks,
Kishore Potnuru