Dovecot permission denied errors on NFS after upgrade to 2.2.17

Claudio Corvino ccorvino at trustitalia.it
Mon Jul 13 16:45:09 EEST 2020

Hi Jochen,

the ID has not changed, in addition the "permission denied" error is
random, most of the time Dovecot works well.

How can I check the mappings NFS uses?

After the Debian upgrade I was using these NFS mount options:

rw,user,rsize=8192,wsize=8192,timeo=30,intr

Now trying to fix the problem I set "defaults" mount option, but nothing
has changed.

Thanks