I need some help with my Dovecot and Postfix configs - I'm unable to log in on my mail server

Nils nils at bdevgw.de
Sun Jul 19 21:54:13 EEST 2020

Autocinfiguration is fine, my problem is that once everything is
(auto)configurated (correctly, checked this) that the server doesn't
accept my login request.
STARTTLS is correct, ports are correct etc. My mail is correct, my
password is correct (tried with copy paste) and also with name as
username and name at domain aswell (name was also copy pasted).