ports with different crypto settings

Leonardo Rodrigues leolistas at solutti.com.br
Tue Jul 21 18:32:35 EEST 2020

     Hello Everyone,

     Is it possible, with latest dovecot, to have different crypto
settings on different pop/imap ports? Basically i'm looking to have one
port with TLSv1 enabled, which will be exposed to internal networks
only, and other ports with TLSv1.2+ only, which will be exposed to the
external networks.

     The internal one will likely be running on a different port and
traffic will be redirected to it via iptables, so user doesn't need to
care about it.

     Is that possible? I haven't found anything similar on the
documentations, it seems to me that crypto settings are global ...

--

	Atenciosamente / Sincerily,
	Leonardo Rodrigues

	gertrudes at solutti.com.br