Trying to use solr

Shawn Heisey elyograg at elyograg.org
Sun Jul 26 23:45:46 EEST 2020

On 7/26/2020 3:48 AM, r_f at med-lo.eu wrote:
> Thanks a lot Shawn. I will send the full error when I get home a week
> from now. But this was my first attempt to use solr - is it still
> subject to those conflicts?

You'll have to be more specific ... but I believe the answer to your
question is likely to be "yes.

I am the person who wrote the "HowToReindex" wiki page that I linked.
Nothing in that wiki page is addressed at any particular version of
Solr.  The possibility of a schema change requiring a complete reindex
(and sometimes deleting the index directory entirely) applies to ANY
version.

Thanks,
Shawn