Urgent - Help needed

Marc Roos M.Roos at f1-outsourcing.eu
Tue May 5 21:34:28 EEST 2020

 ? It is a remark about that server software is dramatically outdated,
and you turn it into distribution discussion? I can understand the
choice for paid support by Kishore. Redhat has biggest professional
workforce and now it is under the umbrella of ibm, I like them even
more. In production I would not run anything other than rhel/centos.