Seive + Spamprobe terminates with signal 6

Mark Constable markc at renta.net
Fri May 8 10:19:49 EEST 2020

On 22/4/20 10:40 am, Mark Constable wrote:
> Ubuntu 20.04, Dovecot 2.3.7.2, SpamProbe v1.4d. For the past weeks
> my sieve filters that call spamprobe have been crashing out for some
> users.

For Googles sake, solved. I reverted to the older Bionic version
of the Ubuntu spamprobe package and that seems to have fixed my
problem...

## Downgrade spamprobe to prevent crashing, add to 20.04 sources.list
## deb http://au.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu bionic universe
apt-get update
#apt-cache showpkg spamprobe
apt-get install spamprobe=1.4d-14build1
echo "spamprobe hold" | dpkg --set-selections

--
Mark Constable
0419 530 037