vsz_limit

Joan Moreau jom at grosjo.net
Fri Nov 6 18:28:34 EET 2020

SOrry, my mistake, the conversion type was wrong.

So restrict_get_process_size is indeed consistent with vsz_limit

Now, for the memory usage of the process, getrusage gives only the /max/
of the memory used, not the current

THe only way I found is to fopen("/proc/self/status") and read the
correct line. Do you have a better way ?

thank you