Btrfs RAID-10 performance

Scott Q. qmail at top-consulting.net
Thu Sep 10 17:15:53 EEST 2020

Actually there is, filesystems like ZFS/BTRFS prefer to see the
drive directly, not a virtual drive.

I'm not sure you can change it now anymore but in the future, always
use JBOD.

It's also possible that you don't have the latest firmware on the
9361-8i. If I recall correctly, they only added in the JBOD option in
the last firmware update