Dovecot permission denied errors on NFS after upgrade to 2.2.17

Claudio Corvino ccorvino at trustitalia.it
Thu Sep 24 15:31:26 EEST 2020

Hi,

this sound correct, here is my fstab entry:

/XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:/mail-storage    /mnt/mail-storage nfs
defaults,timeo=30                0       0/

Here are my options when doing "mount":

/rw,relatime,vers=3,rsize=262144,wsize=262144,namlen=255,hard,proto=tcp,timeo=30,retrans=2,sec=sys,mountaddr=//XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX//,mountvers=3,mountport=50141,mountproto=udp,local_lock=none,addr=//XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX/

How can I do further test?

Thanks in advance

Claudio