Providers running dovecot?

Olivier Cailloux olivier.cailloux at dauphine.fr
Sun Sep 27 17:30:21 EEST 2020

Dear list,

I am looking for providers of free e-mail addresses known to run
Dovecot (or a variant thereof) for IMAP access. I need only a few MB
storage space and no particular features beyond SMTP and IMAP.

The reason I ask is that Dovecot is known to implement the IMAP spec
quite respectfully, and I am writing a software which uses IMAP search
(so I would suggest my users to register an e-mail to a provider
implementing correctly the IMAP Search specifications, to reduce the
probability of bugs). (More details here:
https://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1821627.)

Do you know of any such provider?
--
Olivier