Incorrect value sent to solr

Shawn Heisey elyograg at elyograg.org
Sat Apr 3 16:48:32 EEST 2021

On 4/2/2021 7:11 AM, Łukasz Szczepański wrote:
> On a Solr side I got an error:
> java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "2206267083"
> NumberFormat expect an int which max value is 2147483647.
>
> Quick test reviles that rows parameter isn't required for correct
> response from solr.
> I think that dovecot should check if the value of rows is a correct int,
> and if not, just skip this argument.

That error comes from Solr.  You can fix it on the Solr side by changing
the type on the field from int to long in the schema.

When I look at the provided example schema for fts_solr, I do not even
see a definition for an "int" type, so if you have one, it's wrong.

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/dovecot/core/master/doc/solr-schema-7.7.0.xml

Thanks,
Shawn