failed to compile a sieve script with optional include

André Rodier andre at rodier.me
Mon Apr 5 12:19:33 EEST 2021

Hi,

I am trying to compile the following sieve script:

-----------------------------
require [
  "variables",
  "include",
  "relational",
  "imapsieve"
];

global "importing";

include :personal :optional "pre-sent-checks";

if string :count "eq" "${importing}" "1"
{
  keep;
  stop;
}
-----------------------------

But I have this error:

> sent-checks: line 15: error: include: personal location for included
> script `pre-sent-checks' is unavailable (contact system administrator
> for more information).
> sent-checks: error: validation failed.
> sievec(root): Fatal: failed to compile sieve script 'sent-
checks.sieve'

What should I do to compile a script with an optional user script,
please ?

Thanks