How to prevent, or change priority, of dovecot's FAILed relay-submission to relay's IPv6 address, and submit ONLY/first to IPv4?

@lbutlr kremels at kreme.com
Fri Apr 9 22:10:34 EEST 2021

On 09 Apr 2021, at 13:06, PGNet Dev <pgnet.dev at gmail.com> wrote:
>> then the software is entirely correct in deciding to use any of those addresses in whatever order it wants.
>
> Complete and utter malarkey.

Ah, well, I suggest you write your own patch and implement it then, since you have no interest in any explanations at all having already made up your mind. You din't come here for help or information, you came to argue.

You have the code, do as you will.

--
"Are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
"I think so, Brain. But suppose we do the hokey pokey and turn