Only INBOX is searched when using gmail with dovecot FTS and solr

Sami Ketola sami at ketola.io
Fri Apr 16 11:16:04 EEST 2021

Hi,

IMAP SEARCH is only applied to SELECTed folder. If you want to do searches across all folders you need to implement Virtual/All folder like in this example for App Suite:

https://documentation.open-xchange.com/7.10.5/ui/features/all-messages-folder.html <https://documentation.open-xchange.com/7.10.5/ui/features/all-messages-folder.html>

Sami