cannot see my mails

Jean-Max Reymond jmreymond at ckr-solutions.com
Mon Apr 26 14:28:41 EEST 2021

Le 26/04/2021 à 13:24, Yassine Chaouche a écrit :
> Le 4/26/21 à 10:22 AM, Jean-Max Reymond a écrit :
>  > After a change of server
>
> When you changed servers, did you copy the contents of (probably)
> /var/vmail/ from the old server to the new server ? this is usually
> where e-mails are stored.
>
> You can also use imap-sync from old to new server. This should
> automatically transfer your old mail there (if old server is still
> operationnal)

yep, the 144 GB of mails are copied. The correct owner is mail:mail.
Database posfixadmin is copied and authentification by sql works
fine.dovecot does not report any issues, postfix works like a charm. I
have deleted for only one mailbox, the dovecot files but  no changes.

--
Jean-Max Reymond
CKR Solutions Open Source https://www.ckr-solutions.com