Sieve Auth failing (ignore previous message please)

Dan Egli dan at newideatest.site
Wed Apr 28 22:41:40 EEST 2021

Hello,

All you mention is done. I'm not using a Debian based distribution so
the dpkg commands won't work for me. But I can assure you that all the
packages are present. The sieve daemon is listening on 4190, and even
answers the connections. But the greeting is a one line "Ready" message
without anything else where as all the examples I see online are
multiple lines. So it's not that the daemon' isn't running. It is. But
somehow the communications are getting screwed up.

--
Dan Egli
 From my Test Server