What imap ssl/auth settings work best with MS Outlook?

@lbutlr kremels at kreme.com
Thu Apr 29 08:45:16 EEST 2021

On 28 Apr 2021, at 12:49, Steve Dondley <s at dondley.com> wrote:
> I repeatedly have a hell of a time getting clients' Outlook software working well with Dovecot. It's hard for me to test myself since I don't have Outlook and it would be impossible to keep up with all the different versions anyway.

How old is the version of Outlook they are using? Office 2010 is a disaster, and if I recall correctly 2014 has many issues as well.

Even so, it's terrible software that is designed to 'encourage' users to use Exchange Servers for mail instead of real email servers.

--
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them
	are stupider than that.