doveadm expunge logging

Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz arekm at maven.pl
Thu Feb 4 18:37:17 EET 2021

W dniu 04.02.2021 o 14:01, Aki Tuomi pisze:
> Did you also load `mail_log` plugin?

I didn't. Added

protocol doveadm {
  mail_plugins = $mail_plugins mail_log notify acl
}

and now I'm getting logs on stderr. Nice!

Can I get this logged into syslog without my own redirection?

Trying

doveadm -o 'log_path=syslog' -o 'syslog_facility=mail' ... expunge ...

but I'm getting these on stderr only.

--
Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz, arekm / ( maven.pl | pld-linux.org )