stat writer error

Aki Tuomi aki.tuomi at open-xchange.com
Mon Feb 8 09:08:20 EET 2021

Hi!

For small systems I'd recommend fixing this with

service stats {
  unix-socket stats-writer {
    mode = 0666
  }
}

The error itself is not really an error, and it only means that you
don't get stats from the process warning about these. If you are not
using the new metrics system this is not a problem.

Aki