Problem enabling the mail_log plugin

Mike Quigley mike at sierraai.com
Tue Feb 9 20:34:00 EET 2021

I looked at the Trash messages on the Server (which is using Maildir)
and they are flagged as :2,S (Seen) but not T (Trash). So it looks like
when Roundcube copies them to Trash and expunges the original, it
doesn't set the Trash flag on the message.  If I manually delete the
message from the Trash folder, then RC does set the Trash flag and that
action will be logged to my Dovecot logs. I did not set the expunge &
copy options in mail_log_events because I didn't want to fill up the
logs with all that additional logging, thinking that delete would get me
what I was looking for.  Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.