SQL-AUTH driver replace for VPOPMAIL-AUTH

Remo Mattei Remo at rm.ht
Wed Feb 10 06:13:41 EET 2021

Hi Pablo,
Roberto has it without PLAIN text, you could check that out

https://notes.sagredo.eu/en/qmail-notes-185/installing-and-configuring-vpopmail-81.html <https://notes.sagredo.eu/en/qmail-notes-185/installing-and-configuring-vpopmail-81.html>

I recall I used Roberto in the past, and the pass is encrypted.

Remo