SQL-AUTH driver replace for VPOPMAIL-AUTH

steve at keptprivate.com steve at keptprivate.com
Wed Feb 10 20:30:32 EET 2021

It seems like it would be possible to use a view table (with a union query) to "make" the many domain style table out of the tables by domain. You wouldn't want to do that if you were adding domains often... but it should make the dovecot auth for many domains work on top of the old tables instantly.Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE device------ Original message------From: Eric BrochDate: Wed, Feb 10, 2021 2:58 PMTo: dovecot at dovecot.org;Cc: Subject:Re: SQL-AUTH driver replace for VPOPMAIL-AUTHPablo,

Can you share your dovecot-sql.conf.ext file for 'one table for each
domain'.

Eric