fts_encoder

John Fawcett john at voipsupport.it
Thu Feb 11 21:43:43 EET 2021

On 11/02/2021 14:25, Joan Moreau wrote:

> Hello
>
> Checking further, and putting logs a bit every where in the dovecot
> code, the core is sending FIRST the initial document (not decoded)
> then SECOND the decoded version
>
> Thisi is really weird, and the indexer then indexes a lot of binary crap
>
> I am struggling to find where in the code this double call is made.
>
> Anyone knows ?

Joan

I didn't get round to working out where it happens. But your observation
is in line with what I see for solr plugin. Only difference is that as
far as I can see, the raw data does not make it to solr. That the rawlog
does not contain the data is a good indication, but the proof is that
searching for PDF string on solr does not get a hit on the messages.

John