last login plugins

Henry hl1723 at yahoo.com.hk
Sun Feb 28 05:57:54 EET 2021

 like capture local_port, I using %a will got below error
Error: Failed to expand plugin setting last_login_key = 'last-login/%u/%d/%r/%l/%a': Unknown variable '%a'

If I using any of $local_port ,'$local_port', "$local_port", `$local_port`
I got the database update as $local_port ,'$local_port', "$local_port", `$local_port` at the field column record.

    Henry (<hl1723 at yahoo.com.hk>) 在 2021年2月27日星期六 下午10:57:27 [GMT+8] 寫道:

  I already try using other variables , I found it only support "Mail service user variables", no support "Login variables" and "Authentication variables"
below the error when I try to using "Login variables" and "Authentication variables"
Error: Failed to expand plugin setting last_login_key = 'last-login/%u/%d/%r/%l/%k': Unknown variable '%k'
Error: Failed to expand plugin setting last_login_key = 'last-login/%u/%d/%r/%l/%b': Unknown variable '%b'Error: Failed to expand plugin setting last_login_key = 'last-login/%u/%d/%r/%l/%m': Unknown variable '%m'

I using centos 8 and dovecot-2.3.13-2.x86_64,

thanks
    Aki Tuomi (<aki.tuomi at open-xchange.com>) 在 2021年2月27日星期六 下午07:32:38 [GMT+8] 寫道:

 last_login supports some of the variables.

Mail service and mail user variables are supported.

You can try export the auth variables as userdb variables and use $variablename.

Aki