Why Last-login?

@lbutlr kremels at kreme.com
Wed Mar 3 21:16:21 EET 2021

On 03 Mar 2021, at 05:33, Yassine Chaouche <a.chaouche at algerian-radio.dz> wrote:
>> Am I missing some reason I would need/want to keep track of that specific login time separately?

> What about mbox files ?

Is anyone foolish enough to use mbox in 2021?

It's designed for dozens of kilobytes of mail. Perhaps hundreds of kilobytes/ It is a horrible horrible format for hundreds of megabyte of mail, it offers no advantages at all, and is fragile to corruption since it stores everything in a single file.

--
The days of our innocence and grace flow by The smiles we wear upon
	our face blow by