Where can I contact with this list administrator?

Piotr Auksztulewicz dcml at hasiok.net
Fri Mar 5 11:41:02 EET 2021

On Fri, Mar 05, 2021 at 10:48:34AM +0200, Aki Tuomi wrote:
> > On 05/03/2021 08:37 Ángel L. Mateo <amateo at um.es> wrote:
> > 	I'm having problems with some emails receive from this list. Problems
> > related with DMARC.
> >
> > 	How can I contact with this list administrator to try to fix it?
> dovecot-owner at dovecot.org

I know this is off-topic, but I would kindly ask to post any conclusions
regarding DMARC problems to the list, after having discussed it with the
administrator. I also have some problems with my posts to the list getting
bounced/reported despite trying to configure my DNS entries properly and
having my mails DKIM-signed - and despite this list's administrator efforts
to include ARC-Seal headers etc.

I've browsed RFCs and many guides on the topic but I still don't quite
understand how it's supposed to work with mailing lists and I am really
not sure if my setup is incorrect or the other subsribers' servers are too
strict or don't implement DMARC properly.

Piotr "Malgond" Auksztulewicz                     firstname at lastname.net