DMARC problems with some emails from the list

Juri Haberland juri at koschikode.com
Mon Mar 8 11:34:47 EET 2021

On 08.03.21 07:43, Ángel L. Mateo wrote:
> Hello,
>
> 	I'm having problems with some emails from the list, been classified as
> SPAM in my system because of DMARC failures. I'm not sure but this may
> be a problem with the list configuration.
>

> 	I attach the log for the failures in the last week.

I have looked at some of the mails that you flagged as problematic and yes,
those mails failed the DKIM check, even though this list seams to work
without invalidating DKIM signatures.

The problem of these specific mails is the fact, that they sign one or more
of the following headers:
- Reply-To
- Sender
- List-Id, List-Help, List-Unsubscribe, List-Subscribe, List-Post,
List-Owner, List-Archive

Of course these headers *will* be altered by most list software out there,
so the senders have to change the way they sign their mails.

Your only option is to either trust the ARC-headers or to whitelist all
amil from this mailing list.

Cheers,
  Juri