start dovecot multiple instances

Alessio Cecchi alessio at skye.it
Mon Mar 8 22:51:19 EET 2021

Hi Gonzalo,

I had running two instances of dovecot on the same server for a long
time, but with CentOS 6. I remember to have two different /etc/dovecot/
and /etc/director/ configuration, start it with:

# dovecot -c /etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf
# dovecot -c /etc/director/dovecot.conf

and confirm that was running with

# doveadm instance list