archive namespace reports mdbox_deleted: same as mdbox: is that ok?

Marc Marc at f1-outsourcing.eu
Mon Mar 15 12:49:49 EET 2021

Hmmm, terribly sorry, I think it is related to that Archive is stored in

[@]# doveconf | grep  location
mail_location = mdbox:~/mdbox:INDEX=/home/popindex/%u/index:CONTROL=~/mail/control
  location = mdbox:/home/mail-archive/%u/Archive/:CONTROL=/home/mail-archive/%u/Archive/control:INDEX=/home/archiveindex/%u/index
  location =