dovecot: 2.3.16 -> 2.3.17_1

Goetz Schultz email at suelze.de
Mon Nov 1 19:13:52 EET 2021

Hi,

I would assume that most people have only a cert signed by one ca? Would
an appropriate method not be to single that ca-cert out into a singe file?

The mail reception is usually not involving dovecot on a level where
random CA certs are required?

Thanks and regards

   Goetz R Schultz

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?