Strategies for protecting IMAP (e.g. MFA)

Benny Pedersen me at junc.eu
Sun Nov 14 09:44:26 UTC 2021

On 2021-11-13 22:16, Tyler Montney wrote:

> Since this is getting increasingly complicated, I wanted to ask before
> going further. What do you all do? Any recommendations?

in the end we all know how to play ludo

passwords is hard to guess if its odd number of chars, and random
selected chars filled with 6 digest as must please confirm your mobil
phone numbers is already :)

worst case is when sites dont allow more then 12 chars as the password,
hmm

dont share how many chars used could be part of the game

if password used can be divided by 7 will it be a even or odd number ?

its still sunday here