Strategies for protecting IMAP (e.g. MFA)

Ralph Seichter ralph at ml.seichter.de
Sun Nov 14 13:03:43 UTC 2021

* Tyler Montney:

> I'm getting the feeling that people don't have an MFA implementation.

Probably because it can be complex to set up and maintain, and more
would be gained by educating users and in particular by users actually
giving a damn about password-discipline and -quality.

On a tangent: I personally find your style of quoting a bit irritating,
especially because you leave the whole original message intact. Why not
quote in a manner we have successfully used for a couple of decades?
Thanks!

-Ralph