imap_metadata plugin panic

Elisamuel Resto sam at samresto.dev
Mon Nov 22 11:05:33 UTC 2021

I can’t fix a query that is built by dovecot. The code itself builds the query based on my dict configuration… so I can’t do that. I know the query is broken and why it’s failing, but I can’t fix it myself unless I find the code or what I did wrong in the configuration… but thanks for the reply anyway

Regards,
Elisamuel Resto